Teaching law to community groups: a free introductory webinar
Date: 24th September 2020, Time: 11 am – 1 pm
The purpose of the webinar is to:
• explain the nature of public legal education, and
• provide some simple techniques through which people’s understanding of the
law might be developed.
At the end of the webinar you will be able to understand more about:
• the significance of public legal education, particularly to marginalised groups,
• the nature of legal capability, and
• the kind of training and approaches that are most
Who should attend?
This webinar is designed for anyone wishing to develop public legal education
within a charitable, work, or educational setting. Those who might find it useful
• legal professionals,
• law students,
• advice workers, and
• community leaders.
Who delivers the training?
Law for Life: the Foundation for Public Legal Education – a charity that aims
to increase access to justice by providing everyone with an awareness of
their legal rights together with the confidence and skills to assert them.
Places are limited so please book as early as possible by emailing:
Published: 24 August 2020